Summer course is a program held by Faculty of Animal Science UGM which is shown to students from Asia who are interested in livestock and agriculture. This program provides truly an experience in fantastic program with english language. Summer course provides participant opportunity to increase intercultural competence and expand international connections and friends.
Here at Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), Faculty of Animal Science, we proudly provide a unique and truly international summer experience. Our educational programs encourage intellectual exploration of the highest academic quality. This program provides you with the fantastic opportunity to increase your intercultural competence and expand your network of international friends and connections. This Summer Course Program is the Program that offers you as international students who are interested in animal science and agriculture, and working with the farmers.
We provide a truly international experience in fantastic program, with English language and activity programs that ensure the students return home after a summer they will never forget. As with friendly Indonesian students during the academic year, international students attending summer program will enjoy a huge variety of experiences inside and outside the classroom, all shared with other students. Summer program in the Faculty of Animal Science UGM is held 11 to 14 days, starts during September annually. Application start date is June to July.
- Students/Staffs from FAS UGM and FAS/UGM partner/non partner universities are invited to apply for FAS SCP.
- Complete the application form and submit electronically to http://oia.fapet.ugm.ac.id/ or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for application submission is on June – July.
- Apply for/renew your passport as soon as possible.
- Letter of Acceptance/Invitation will be issued 1 – 2 weeks after the submission.
Scholarships are available for 10 students granted to maximum two participants from each partner universities in ASEAN region (non partner universities in ASEAN region will be considered).
- round trip airfare tickets
- accommodation and transportation during the program
- academic and cultural program (including field trips)
Non Scholarship participants will be responsible for registration fee, accommodation, and travel cost. Registration fee for international participants: 350 USD, for Indonesian participants : IDR 2,000,000.
Courses and Activities
- Indonesian language and culture
- Exploring Yogyakarta (Javanese culture)
- Outdoor learning “Working with Community” (Livestock and Agricultural activities)
- Class room Lectures
- Group Presentations