FACULTY OF ANIMAL SCIENCE UGM
In order to deal with changes in the industrial era 4.0, it requires competent and adaptive animal science engineers. Especially during the Covid-19 pandemic, the changes were so rapid that livestock engineers were required to be able to make a ...
In the dry season, the supply of feed can be a challenge for farmers because of the limited supply of feed. One solution that can be taken is to make a complete fermented feed. This feed is based on forage ...
The low quality of human resources is a challenge for livestock today. Even though Indonesia has a demographic age bonus, highly educated animal science (diploma and bachelor) employees is still very low, ie 1-2% or 50-60 thousand of the total ...
Discover Our Programmes
- UGM CIMEDs Develops Innovative Door Handlers to Prevent Corona Transmission 8 July 2020
- UGM Community Service Program: Developing Biak Tourism 8 July 2020
- Pri Utami Elected as Vice President of the International Geothermal Association 8 July 2020
- UGM Student Team Wins Second Place in International Competition of Human-Computer Interaction 8 July 2020
- Society Needs to Keep Implementing Covid-19 Preventive Health Protocol 7 July 2020