FACULTY OF ANIMAL SCIENCE UGM
Global Food Partners, the Faculty of Animal Science UGM, and Aeres University of Applied Sciences Build Cage-free Innovation and Welfare Hub in Indonesia07 June 2022
First of its kind in Indonesia and Southeast Asia , Hub consists of an international training centre & model farm for cage-free egg production and management A Groundbreaking Ceremony was held on 7 June in Kalijeruk, Yogyakarta, Indonesia to celebrate the ...
05 February 2021
The Work Based Academy, a work and study program initiated by the Faculty of Animal Science (Fapet) UGM and PT Charoen Pokphand Indonesia, Tbk is expected to be a breakthrough in producing skilled and excellent human resources in livestock. This ...
The Covid-19 pandemic is known to pose a risk to the community of smallholder named Margo Mulyo in Gunungkidul, especially in terms of marketing and social interaction with fellow farmers. During the pandemic, cows experienced a decrease in selling prices ...
Discover Our Programmes
- Agricultural Technology Lecturer Dr. Rachma Wikandari Won 2022 IUFoST Young Scientist Awards 29 November 2022
- UGM Climbs 3 Places to 56th in 2023 QS Asia University Rankings 28 November 2022
- UGM EV Team Arjuna Showcases Work at G20 Bali Summit 16 November 2022
- Burden of Adolescent Mental Disorders in Indonesia: Results from Indonesia's First National Mental Health Survey 15 November 2022
- UGM Researcher Dr. Ika Dewi Ana Receives Habibie Prize 2022 14 November 2022