FACULTY OF ANIMAL SCIENCE UGM
Indonesia is on the ring of fire which is geographically very vulnerable to natural disasters. One problem that is often encountered is the difficulty of distributing logistics to disaster affected areas that are difficult to reach. For this reason, the ...
Elisa Christian, student of the Faculty of Animal Science (FAS) UGM batch 2018, took part in cultural exchange and community service activities in three countries, namely Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. The activity entitled “Saudara Satu Negara” was carried out on ...
04 December 2019
Alumnus of Faculty of Animal Science (FAS) UGM batch 2014, Nisma Islami Maharani, became the Science Ambassador of the Center for Science and Technology Research (Puspiptek). She was appointed in the 2019 Puspiptek Innovation Festival (PIF) event on 3-6 October ...
Discover Our Programmes
- UGM Team Use Teak Leaves as Cattle Feeds 8 January 2020
- UGM Students Earn Two Medals in SEA Games 2019 8 January 2020
- UGM - Foreign Ministry Give Scholarship to Students from Non-Aligned Movement & South South Countries 27 December 2019
- Research and Technology Minister Appreciates UGM Science Techno Park 26 December 2019
- UGM Sends 892 Students for Community Service 26 December 2019