Student Organization at the faculty level consists of the Autonomous Board (BO) and the Semi-Autonomous Board (BSO).
- The Autonomous Board consists of the Student Executive Board (BEM), Students Association (HIMA), and the Student Representative Council (DPM).
- Student Executive Board (BEM) functions as a student representative to accommodate student’s aspirations complying with program guidelines stipulated in the Student Family Conference of Faculty of Animal Science UGM.
- Student Representative Council (DPM) functions as a vehicle to plan and implement as well as develop extracurricular activities especially reasoning and scientific activities.
- Students Association (HIMA) functions as a vehicle to execute extracurricular activities with reasoning and scientific activities.
- Semi-Autonomous Board (BSO) is a student institution that functions to develop the skills and special interests of students.
- Study Forum of Animal Science (FOSMAPET)
- Student Press Publishing Club (Gallusia)
- Moslem Family of Faculty of Animal Science (KMFPT)
- Catholic Student Family (KMK)
- Christian Student Association (PMK)
- Agropreneurship Community (APC)
- Caravan Mountaineering Club (CMC)
- Kandang Kreasi (KARESI)
- Alfalfa Symphony
- Rhythmic Charolais
- Albazia Saman
- Pastura Nasheed
- Sports club (Ongole FC, Abate, Softball, Badminton, etc.)